Acer 13" C810 Chromebook, C810-T7ZT, Black, QC-ARM Cortex A15 2.1GHz/4GB RAM/16GB eMMC/Kepler 0
Condition: Retail Ready - Brown/White Box
Warranty Term: 90 Days
Warranty Provider: Distributor
Acer 13" C810 Chromebook, C810-T7ZT, Black, QC-ARM Cortex A15 2.1GHz/4GB RAM/16GB eMMC/Kepler 0 (Retail Ready)
A 13.3-inch Chromebook tested with Chrome OS 43.0, an Nvidia Tegra K1 CD570M-A1 2.1GHz processor, 4GB of memory, Nvidia Integrated graphics, and a 16GB eMMC drive. There's refurbished, then there's Certified Preloved®. This Chromebook has passed stringent testing by Certified Technicians to ensure all components are in great working condition and has been updated to Chrome OS. This Chromebook has also undergone a detailed cosmetic renewal process then been placed in the safest packaging possible to ensure your Chromebook arrives at your door ready to rock. This Chromebook is in retail-ready condition, or A-Grade. That means the condition is in good to excellent condition. It is used but well taken care of. May include minor scratches, minor dents, and other minor blemishes that do not significantly detract from the impressive product design. This Chromebook may include a protective skin to improve look and further protect it from additional wear.
- This Retail Ready product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Built for speed and simplicity: Starts in seconds and stays fast throughout the day.
- More up-time between charges: With up to 8 hours* of battery life, you can surf, work or play from anywhere.
- Security from the start: Automatic updates and backups offer protection and peace of mind.
- Do more with apps: Entertainment or productivity, all your favorite apps are available in the Google Play store.
- Designed with you in mind: Hardware from premium manufacturers with innovative and sleek designs.
- Set digital ground rules with Family Link: Parents can manage their family's apps and websites, set screen time limits, and even remotely lock devices.
- The Acer Chromebook 13 - C810 is a thin and light education laptop with enough battery to last all day on a single charge. Its fast wireless connection delivers smooth web-based media on the brilliant high-resolution display. With a 13" screen-size, it’s a perfect size to fit your life.
Whats in the Box?
- Charging Adapter
- Energy Star Compliant: NO
- Model Number: C810-T7ZT
- Product Special Notes (0 if none): 0
- Release Year: 2015
- Lifestyle: Entertainment
- Form Factor: Notebook
- Product Line (Notebook): Chromebook
- EPEAT Level: Not Applicable
- Hard Drive Speed (RPM): 0
- Hard Drive Type: eMMC
- Hard Drive Interface: PCIe
- Hard Drive Size (GB): 16
- Total USB-C Ports: 0
- Total DVI Outputs: 0
- Total USB 2.0 Ports: 0
- Total Headphone Outputs: 1
- Total HDMI Outputs: 1
- Total USB 3.0 Ports: 2
- Total Ethernet Ports (RJ-45): 0
- Total DisplayPort Outputs: 0
- Total VGA Outputs: 0
- Optical Drive Type: Not Applicable
- Integrated Microphone: YES
- Item Dimensions (H x W x D Inches): 12.9 x 9 x 0.7
- Color (Exact): Black
- Mouse Type: Multi-touch Trackpad
- Built-in Speakers: YES
- Fingerprint Reader: NO
- Numeric Keypad: NO
- Backlit Keyboard: NO
- Keyboard Size: Standard
- Keyboard Touch Bar: No
- Item Weight (LBS): 3.31
- Webcam Megapixels: 0
- Color (Generic): Black
- # of Processor Cores: 4
- Processor Speed (GHz): 2.1
- Processor Series: Arm Cortex-A Series
- Processor Model Number: ARM Cortex A15
- Processor L3 Cache (MB): 0
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Total RAM (GB): 4
- Maximum Memory Supported (GB): 4
- Total Memory Slots Available: 0
- Video Memory Available (MB): 0
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- Graphics Card Model Number: NVidia Kepler
- Maximum Resolution (Width x Height): 1366 x 768
- Display Type: LCD
- Touch Screen: NO
- Screen Size (IN): 13
- Screen Refresh Rate (Hz): 0
- Battery Size (# of cells): 1
- Battery Life (HRS): 13
- Rechargeable Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Bluetooth Compatability: 4.0 + HS
- LAN Compatibility: No Wired Ethernet/LAN
- Wireless Network Compatibility: 802.11AC
- Operating System Version: Not Applicable
- Desktop Operating System: Chrome OS
All Certified Preloved® equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested, cleaned and repaired) by our trained Certified Preloved® technicians. Our technicians run meticulous hardware diagnostics and thoroughly inspect every Certified Preloved® product. Items with remaining manufacturer warranties are covered by the manufacturer as the primary service provider.
All products come with the option to register a free 1 year extended warranty through Certified Preloved®. Registration is done after purchase here.
The warranty begins the date the order is delivered and ends 90 days after delivery date (1 year if registration on Certified Preloved® site was completed). In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during our warranty period, please email the Certified Preloved® Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is determined that your product should be returned, an RMA # is required. You must email a description of the hardware problem to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This email automatically starts a support ticket. The ticket closes when the issue has been resolved. The Certified Preloved® warranty only covers repair service provided at our location. Items arriving for RMA service must: a) be repackaged properly, insured, and include all original items (AC Adapters, power cables, Keyboards, Mice, bundle items, etc.) b) have the RMA# visible on the outside of each package c) have an RMA shipment tracking # emailed to Customer Service before the warranty expiration date. Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair. If any items are not returned that were original, shipped fees may apply. RMA service covers parts and labor. RMA services DOES NOT cover software issues, such as corruption of the Operating System or software incompatibility. Our warranty is voided if authorized RMA: a) # is never issued b) is not in original condition c) has been serviced by a 3rd party d) is the result of accidental or liquid damage. Please backup your data prior to RMA service. Certified Preloved® is NOT responsible for data loss or transfer.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CERTIFIED PRELOVED® WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. CERTIFIED PRELOVED® SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (I) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (II) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN CERTIFIED PRELOVED® CUSTODY, CERTIFIED PRELOVED® LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, CERTIFIED PRELOVED® LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY CERTIFIED PRELOVED® FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY CERTIFIED PRELOVED® UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CERTIFIED PRELOVED® IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REMOVABLE DATA. BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY REPAIR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND REMOVABLE MEDIA SUCH AS CDS OR PC CARDS.
Limitation of Liability
Certified Preloved® shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Certified Preloved® has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.