Hover-1 Drive Hoverboard UL-Certified, H1-DRIVE-BLK, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Condition: Certified Refurbished - Brown/White Box
Warranty Term: 90 Days
Warranty Provider: Distributor
Hover-1 Drive Hoverboard UL-Certified, H1-DRIVE-BLK, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Let your kids zip through the neighborhood with Hover-1 Drive Electric Scooter, a futuristic transportation device that makes riding fun and enjoyable. Designed for both indoor and outdoor riding, this hoverboard scooter features step-on sensors with non-slip footpads, path-illuminating LED headlights, 6.5" non-pneumatic tires and powerful 160W dual motors that can reach a speed of 7 mph even on a 10-degree incline. With a self-balancing design, this easy to learn scooter is perfect for kids and teens as it provides stability and control to keep them upright. Equipped with a 36V/2.0 Ah Li-ion rechargeable battery, this two-wheeler can travel up to a short distance of 3 miles on a 6-hour charge. The battery indicators on the board notify you about the battery level at all times. Meeting all necessary safety standards, it is UL2272 certified and MSDS & UN 38.3 tested. This fantastic and modern hoverboard makes a great gift idea for young children and teens on their Birthdays or Christmas. We encourage all riders to wear proper safety gear to protect themselves. Visit the Hover-1 Brand Store (click on our brand) to find helmets, knee & elbow pads and get ready to hit the town. There's refurbished, then there's Premium Recertified. This Hoverboard has passed stringent testing by Certified Technicians to ensure all components are in great working condition. This Hoverboard has also undergone a detailed cosmetic renewal process then been placed in the safest packaging possible to ensure your Hoverboard arrives at your door ready to rock. This Hoverboard is in retail-ready condition, or A-Grade. That means the condition is in good to excellent condition. The Hoverboard is used but well taken care of. May include minor scratches, minor dents, and other minor blemishes that do not significantly detract from the impressive Hoverboard product design. This Hoverboard may include a protective skin to improve look and further protect the Hoverboard from additional wear.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- DRIVE HOVERBOARD - 6.5" Wheels with the Hover-1 Drive Electric Scooter provides a smooth ride. LED lights add visibility, 320W motors (160W x 2) provides enough torque capable of inclines up to 10 degrees, a top speed of 7 mph over a 3 mile range.
- FUN, EASY AND INTUITIVE RIDING – Step on one side first, the board stabilizes so you can put your other foot on. Controls are easy to learn, allowing you to smoothly accelerate/decelerate by applying pressure with your feet and/or leaning.
- BEST SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM - With Hover-1, the built-in inertia dynamic stabilization system keeps you in control. The Dream hoverboard scooter stabilizes the rider, controls balance and motion for a safe, stable & fun riding experience.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY - IPX-4 rated for water-resistance, this hoverboard features a built-in 36V/4.0 Ah Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (certified), fully charges in 6 hours. The safety shield battery enclosure prevents fire & overheating.
- WE TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY - The hoverboard sends alerts if you are speeding or riding on unsafe surfaces so you can slow down and avoid mishaps. LED lights on both sides of the hoverboard adds visibility of any rider when it matters most.
- FUN FOR KIDS, TEENS AND ADULTS - No matter where you're riding, you'll have fun with friends and family. Add on any Hover-1 Buggy Seat Attachment system (SOLD SEPARATELY) to make it into a Go-Kart & take the experience to new levels!
- HELMETS & SAFETY GEAR (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Always use safety gear when riding. We recommend Hover-1 helmet, knee & elbow pads to protect yourself and keep the good times rolling.
Whats in the Box?
- Hover Board
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Model: H1-DRIVE-BLK
- Motor Power (Watts)(0 if N/A): 320
- Scooter Deck Material: Plastic
- Color (Generic): Black
- Scooter Type: Self Balance
All Premium Recertified™ equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested and cleaned) by our trained Premium Recertified™ technicians. Our technicians run meticulous hardware diagnostics and thoroughly inspect every recertified product. Items with remaining manufacturer warranties are covered by the manufacturer as the primary service provider.
The warranty begins the date the order is delivered and ends 90 days after delivery date. In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during our warranty period, please email the Premium Recertified™ Customer Service department at email@example.com. If it is determined that your product should be returned, an RMA # is required. You must email a description of the hardware problem to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This email automatically starts a support ticket. The ticket closes when the issue has been resolved. The Premium Recertified™ warranty only covers repair service provided at our location. Items arriving for RMA service must: a) be repackaged properly, insured, and include all original items (AC Adapters, power cables, Keyboards, Mice, bundle items, etc.) b) have the RMA# visible on the outside of each package c) have an RMA shipment tracking # emailed to Customer Service before the warranty expiration date. Failure to follow all of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair and may void the warranty. If any items are not returned that were original, shipping fees may apply. RMA service covers parts and labor. RMA services DOES NOT cover software issues, such as corruption of the Operating System or software incompatibility. RMA services also DOES NOT cover data recovery in the case it is corrupted, becomes corrupted during repair or is otherwise unable to be accessed. Please backup your data prior to RMA service. WAREHOUSE B is NOT responsible for data loss or transfer. Our warranty is voided if: a) authorized RMA # is never issued b) item is not in original condition c) item has been serviced by a 3rd party d) issue is the result of accidental or liquid damage. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to and from our repair center. Shipping costs are non-refundable. It is strongly advised that you purchase insurance on the shipments. WAREHOUSE B is NOT responsible for any issues the emerge from the carrier of your shipment.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WAREHOUSE B WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. WAREHOUSE B SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (I) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (II) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN WAREHOUSE B CUSTODY, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY WAREHOUSE B FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY WAREHOUSE B UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WAREHOUSE B IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REMOVABLE DATA. BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY REPAIR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND REMOVABLE MEDIA SUCH AS CDS OR PC CARDS.
Limitation of Liability
WAREHOUSE B shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if WAREHOUSE B has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.