arlo Indoor/Outdoor Security System 2 Spotlight & 3 Camera 4K Security System
Model Number: VMS5340-2BYNAS
Bundle includes (3) Ultra 2 Cameras, (1) Base Station, (4) Rechargeable Batteries, (1) Dual Battery Charging Station, (3) Anti-Theft Mounts and (1) Security Yard Sign. Cutting edge protection, picture perfect. With Ultra 2, zoom in to see and record video in 4K with HDR for a clearer, undistorted picture, day or night. With free local storage, remotely access your locally stored videos from the included Arlo SmartHub. Ultra 2 is wire-free and weather-resistant to deliver fast, easy installation and flexibility to get the perfect camera view, year-round. With the integrated spotlight, see important features like faces and licenses plates in full color, at night with color night vision. Get the big picture with the 180° diagonal view. Ward off unwanted guests by triggering the siren or integrated spotlight automatically or manually from the Arlo App. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Samsung SmartThings.
There's refurbished, then there's Certified Preloved®. This Indoor/Outdoor Security System has passed stringent testing by Certified Technicians to ensure all components are in great working condition. This Indoor/Outdoor Security System has also undergone a detailed cosmetic renewal process then been placed in the safest packaging possible to ensure it arrives at your door ready to rock.
- Includes (3) Ultra 2 Cameras, (1) Base Station, (4) rechargeable batteries, (1) dual battery charging station, (3) anti-theft mounts and (1) security yard sign
- Zoom in to see sharper details 4x video resolution of HD lets you zoom in 12x with picture perfect detail.
- Get an even bigger picture Ultra wide 180º view with auto image correction, reducing the fisheye effect.
- See more at night View critical details in color night vision for better identification.
- Light up the night Ward off unwelcome guests using the integrated spotlight.
- Premium noise canceling audio Hear and speak to visitors with crystal clear, wind and noise reducing 2-way audio.
- 100% wire-free with swappable rechargeable battery No cords or wiring hassles for an easy installation anywhere.
- All-weather protection Designed to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun.
- Protect more areas of your home Dual band Wi-Fi improves range and performance to your camera for maximum placement flexibility.
- Secure local storage Store your videos directly to the Arlo SmartHub for added security or privacy.Smarter alerts, quicker action With an Arlo Secure plan, receive notifications for people, vehicles, and packages so you can take quick action such as sound the siren, call friend or dial emergency services.
- Powerful AI – object detection With an Arlo Secure plan, recognize when a package is delivered and know the difference between a human and a tree branch.
- Ward off unwanted guests Set the built-in siren to trigger manually or automatically from the Arlo App.
- Plays well with others Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Samsung SmartThings.
- Anti-theft mounts Protect your investment by securely locking in your cameras with a security key.
- Dual charging station and extra rechargeable battery Always have a fully charged spare battery ready and charge 15% faster with the Dual Charging Station.
- Security yard signs Let everyone know that your home is protected by Arlo.
Included in the box:
- Smart Hub
- Wall Plates
- Screw Set
- Ethernet Cable
- Security Key
- Charging Station
- Charger Cord
- Instruction Manuel
- Audio Recording: True
- Connection Type: Battery
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor/outdoor
- Network Camera: True
- Network Capable: True
- Night Recording: True
- Pan and Tilt: False
- Security Camera Style: Bullet
- Security Camera Type: Video
- Sensor: CMOS
- Color Video: True
- Wired or Wireless: Wireless
- Zoom: True
Certified Preloved® products have been "loved" by someone else first, and sometimes that love is shown with a little wear and tear. Our listings are separated into three different conditions to represent this and they are as follows:
Products in brand new condition from the factory. These will still be covered under the manufacturers warranty (if applicable) and may come in the original packaging or bulk style packaging.
- Factory Refurbished
Products in the "Factory Refurbished" condition have been refurbished by the manufacturer's contracted refurbisher to the Certified Preloved® refurbishing standard. They are in the best possible condition for their age with only very minor or no cosmetic blemishes at all.
Every technical component of "Factory Refurbished" items have been checked and tested by certified technicians and are guaranteed to be in full working order.
Products in the "Refurbished" condition have passed the exact same tests as all the "Factory Refurbished" items and are in the same cosmetic condition, we just aren't contracted through the manufacturer to refurbish these (yet).
Products in the "B-Grade" condition have also gone through the same refurbishing process by the same technicians, they just have a tad more wear. The bonus to you is an even greater deal than our Refurbished or Factory Refurbished prices.
All new condition equipment is covered by the original manufacturer's warranty and will vary by product.
All Warehouse B refurbished equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested, cleaned and repaired) by our trained Warehouse B technicians. Our technicians run meticulous hardware diagnostics and thoroughly inspect every Warehouse B product. Items with remaining manufacturer warranties are covered by the manufacturer as the primary service provider.
All refurbished products come with the option to register a free 1 year warranty through Certified Preloved®. Registration is done after purchase here.
Our Warehouse B warranty begins the date the order is delivered and ends 90 days after delivery date (1 year if registration on Certified Preloved® site was completed). In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during our warranty period, please email the Warehouse B Customer Service department at email@example.com. If it is determined that your product should be returned, an RMA # is required. You must email a description of the hardware problem to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This email automatically starts a support ticket. The ticket closes when the issue has been resolved. The Warehouse B warranty only covers repair service provided at our location. Items arriving for RMA service must: a) be repackaged properly, insured, and include all original items (AC Adapters, power cables, Keyboards, Mice, bundle items, etc.) b) have the RMA# visible on the outside of each package c) have an RMA shipment tracking # emailed to Customer Service before the warranty expiration date. Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair. If any items are not returned that were original, shipped fees may apply. RMA service covers parts and labor. RMA services DOES NOT cover software issues, such as corruption of the Operating System or software incompatibility. Our warranty is voided if authorized RMA: a) # is never issued b) is not in original condition c) has been serviced by a 3rd party d) is the result of accidental or liquid damage. Please backup your data prior to RMA service. Warehouse B is NOT responsible for data loss or transfer.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WAREHOUSE B WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. WAREHOUSE B SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (I) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (II) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN WAREHOUSE B CUSTODY, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY WAREHOUSE B FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY WAREHOUSE B UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WAREHOUSE B IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REMOVABLE DATA. BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY REPAIR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND REMOVABLE MEDIA SUCH AS CDS OR PC CARDS.
Limitation of Liability
Warehouse B shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Warehouse B has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.