JBL Tune True Wireless Earbuds, 25hr Battery Life
Model Number: 225TWS
JBL Tune 225TWS True Wireless Earbud Headphones Feel at one with your music and your world. With no wires holding you back enjoy your favorite music with JBL Pure Bass. The JBL Tune 225TWS earbuds seamlessly connect you to your music and calls. Just open the case and start listening, as the JBL Tune 225TWS earbuds immediately pair with your device, while Dual Connect lets you use either earbud, or both. Listen longer and in comfort, with up to 25 hours of battery life. Find the JBL Tune 225TWS earbuds that fit your style, with different color options.. True Wireless Headphones. JBL Pure Bass Sound. Wireless in style. Up to 25 hours Battery life. Dual Connect. Sleek charging case. JBL has engineered the most precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world.
There's refurbished, then there's Certified Preloved®. This Tune has passed stringent testing by Certified Technicians to ensure all components are in great working condition. This Tune has also undergone a detailed cosmetic renewal process then been placed in the safest packaging possible to ensure it arrives at your door ready to rock.
- JBL PURE BASS SOUND: Powering festivals and concerts around the world for decades, now JBL brings your own world to life with incredible Pure Bass sound in these wireless earbuds.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears.Specific uses for product : Communication
- WIRELESS IN STYLE: Experience total freedom with no cords with the True Wireless JBL Tune 225TWS earbuds. With 6 different colors, you'll be able to find the perfect pair of earbuds to match exactly who you are. When you hear the guitar tune it means that the earbuds are successfully connected to your Bluetooth device.
- UP TO 25 HOURS BATTERY (5 plus 20): these earphones have enough battery to last all day and all night. Keep your own private concert going for as long as you can keep up. Dynamic frequency response range (Hz) - 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- DUAL CONNECT: The power of Dual Connect gives you the choice to seamlessly enjoy music or make calls with either one or both buds. And the battery life keeps up with you, as you can keep one earbud charging, while using the other one.Note:If you face issue in Bluetooth connectivity please turn off the Bluetooth function for a couple of minutes, then turn it back on
- SLEEK CHARGING CASE: The charging case for the JBL Tune 225TWS wireless headphones is as thoughtfully designed as the earbuds it holds, with a shape inspired by a river stone, a soft body, and a curved lid that pops up to give you fast access to your buds
Included in the box:
- JBL Tune
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Charging case
- Quick Start Guide / Safety Sheet
- Connection Type: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatibility: 5
- Operating Range: 30 ft
Certified Preloved® products have been "loved" by someone else first, and sometimes that love is shown with a little wear and tear. Our listings are separated into three different conditions to represent this and they are as follows:
Products in brand new condition from the factory. These will still be covered under the manufacturers warranty (if applicable) and may come in the original packaging or bulk style packaging.
- Factory Refurbished
Products in the "Factory Refurbished" condition have been refurbished by the manufacturer's contracted refurbisher to the Certified Preloved® refurbishing standard. They are in the best possible condition for their age with only very minor or no cosmetic blemishes at all.
Every technical component of "Factory Refurbished" items have been checked and tested by certified technicians and are guaranteed to be in full working order.
Products in the "Refurbished" condition have passed the exact same tests as all the "Factory Refurbished" items and are in the same cosmetic condition, we just aren't contracted through the manufacturer to refurbish these (yet).
Products in the "B-Grade" condition have also gone through the same refurbishing process by the same technicians, they just have a tad more wear. The bonus to you is an even greater deal than our Refurbished or Factory Refurbished prices.
All new condition equipment is covered by the original manufacturer's warranty and will vary by product.
All Warehouse B refurbished equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested, cleaned and repaired) by our trained Warehouse B technicians. Our technicians run meticulous hardware diagnostics and thoroughly inspect every Warehouse B product. Items with remaining manufacturer warranties are covered by the manufacturer as the primary service provider.
All refurbished products come with the option to register for a free 1 year warranty through Certified Preloved®. Registration is done after purchase here.
Our Warehouse B warranty begins the date the order is delivered and ends 90 days after delivery date (1 year if registration on Certified Preloved® site was completed). In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during our warranty period, please email the Warehouse B Customer Service department at email@example.com. If it is determined that your product should be returned, an RMA # is required. You must email a description of the hardware problem to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This email automatically starts a support ticket. The ticket closes when the issue has been resolved. The Warehouse B warranty only covers repair service provided at our location. Items arriving for RMA service must: a) be repackaged properly, insured, and include all original items (AC Adapters, power cables, Keyboards, Mice, bundle items, etc.) b) have the RMA# visible on the outside of each package c) have an RMA shipment tracking # emailed to Customer Service before the warranty expiration date. Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair. If any items are not returned that were original, shipped fees may apply. RMA service covers parts and labor. RMA services DOES NOT cover software issues, such as corruption of the Operating System or software incompatibility. Our warranty is voided if authorized RMA: a) # is never issued b) is not in original condition c) has been serviced by a 3rd party d) is the result of accidental or liquid damage. Please backup your data prior to RMA service. Warehouse B is NOT responsible for data loss or transfer.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WAREHOUSE B WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. WAREHOUSE B SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (I) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (II) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN WAREHOUSE B CUSTODY, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, WAREHOUSE B LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY WAREHOUSE B FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY WAREHOUSE B UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WAREHOUSE B IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REMOVABLE DATA. BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY REPAIR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND REMOVABLE MEDIA SUCH AS CDS OR PC CARDS.
Limitation of Liability
Warehouse B shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Warehouse B has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.